Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2017, 01:55 PM
    Korean movie - 2 Gangster groups
    I am looking for this movie for a while...
    I think it was Korean, possibly Chinese movie.
    There were 2 groups of gangsters in a restaurant. Then they started flipping tables and shooting. From the one group the youngest member was shot (wounded) and from the other their chief was wounded.
    So after that of course they couldn't go into hospital so the 2 gang groups went to the same doctor "improvised" hospital. And then there again with the shooting...
    So the wounded young man escaped from the window. But he died in the car later.
    His dead body was brought to his wife and she went "mental" and she burn down the house with her husband's dead body inside. She almost left her baby inside...

Check out some similar questions!

Movie had gangster with a hook hand [ 2 Answers ]

I vaguely remember seeing an old B&W movie on TV, probably late '50s or early '60s, about 2 brothers fighting each other. I think it took place on an apartment building roof or maybe on a longshoremen's dock in NYC. One of the brothers had a hook for a hand, which made him more dangerous - but...

Some kind of gangster Movie [ 0 Answers ]

Movie About an old monster who wants to retire. First his mob boss is OK with it. The old monster has a young girlfriend. He Needs money so he starts working for an art man. Art man Goes on business trip and old mobster has to look after the building with Locked inside the bit retarded Son of the...

Gangster Christmas movie [ 1 Answers ]

B & w, from 30's or 40's? Gangster falls for a department store clerk & hires her to spend Christmas with his "family". He doesn't kill his enemies, but locks them in the basement.

Gangster Movie - All Kids [ 2 Answers ]

Another early 80's (maybe late 70's) movie question. A gangster movie, full of cheesy jokes. The entire cast is composed of kids about 6-13. All the guns fire cream puffs (I think) and at the end there's a huge pie fight. I think it's a parody of Al Capone and Elliot Ness.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.