Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valueblufff123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 10:16 AM
    British gang movie
    Hi, there is a movie what I watched few years ago, but I remember only details from it. There was a charakter who made a drug for a gang, but revealed that is a some kind of strong laxative... And there is a charater who hates fish and chips. Anyone idea?
    Thanks! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 10:34 AM
    Sounds like Formula 51
    Valueblufff123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 04:42 PM
    It was that! You are the boss thanks :D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 05:20 PM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1970s-1980s NY gang movie title? [ 2 Answers ]

Movie was about a group of young people trying to get from one end of New York back to Coney Island.. I think. Along the way they have to go through all these different gang territories. There was a gand who were all on roller skates and an all girl gang and several others. At the same time there...

Black movie with this kid in a gang and they have a shoot out at school [ 0 Answers ]

This black kid puts a gun in his girlfriend pink backpack when the cops show up and had to check every student

Chicago gang romance movie [ 3 Answers ]

Romantic movie featuring some really good rock music performed by the heroin (1980's maybe! Perhaps a TV movie rather than big-screen). Based in a gritty, wet Chicago-style setting beneath trams/trains on elevated tracks. Hero returns from somewhere and visits diner where his sister works. He...

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

View more questions Search