Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainbowchix84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie
    This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. I'm sure there's a lot more to it but that's all I can remember, I think they were ants because I vaguely remember underground working (?? ) Please help me with the title, its driving me, my friends and my brother nuts!
    pinkchick_888 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 04:24 AM
    I know exactly what your talking about!! The bump things they had to have were cabumps and they were ants... I asked a question about this movie too, I can't remember the title and its driving me CRAZY!! Lol so if u find out please let me know =D
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 09:08 AM
    The movie you are looking for is an animated film from 1984 called Gallavants. The imdb.com plot summary says: "Gallavants are ants living in a their own fairy-tale land, Ganteville. The little ones have to go to school in preparation of their adult life as working ants. However, one pupil thinks he doesn't need to take lessons in order to find his destination in life. He has to learn the hard way..."

I actually found this on Snopes of all places, one I realized that my Google search should use "kabump" instead of "cabump".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

View more questions Search