Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnkatski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 10:25 AM
    I am looking for an old movie from the 80's about a girl institutionalized.
    I am looking for an old movie from (I think) the 80's, about a young girl unjustly institutionalized by her Mother. She had some behavioral issues and was somewhat protected by her Father who passed away when she was about 10 years old or so. She did have one sibling who was spoiled by the Mother. She wore thick glasses and ended up living out her life in the institution and eventually worked there as a teacher.

I live in Minnesota and saw this movie on one of our first cable stations called "Spectrum" TV. I don't know if it was especially made for this station or not.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 31, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Marian Rose White

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Results for nus mot aug 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have applied for MS in Management of Technology at National university of Singapore, Aug 2010 admissions. Any one got an idea when we can expect the admission results for the course? I am tired of waitning.

MOT certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I took my car in for its MOT today and it failed :( They can fix it, but not until the 4th of January But my old MOT certificate doesn't run out till the 2nd of January So my question is: Will I still be able to drive my car up until the MOT runs out or did the new MOT test cancel it...

No mot [ 1 Answers ]

My MOT ran out on 4th July and I didn't notice until I checked it last night (6th august). I've now booked it for an MOT on the morning of Monday 10th August. The car is no way a death trap and is in very good condition, it's a 03 mk4 golf. My question is, if I get stopped by the police what...

Divorce and property forfeiture signature while institutionalized [ 7 Answers ]

My brother was temporarily institutionalized, several times, over several years, for bipolar disorder. During these hospitalizations, he was severely depressed and had undergone many ECT (shock) treatments. During one or more of these hospitalization stays, his now ex wife had him sign paperwork...

View more questions Search