Aug 30, 2013, 10:20 PM
    80s funny alien movie
    Comedy about four aliens taking over the world
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 30, 2013, 11:17 PM
    Here's a possibility:

Morons from Outer Space (1985)
    From Wikipedia:
    The story begins on a small spaceship docking with a refueling station. On board are a group of four aliens, Bernard, Sandra, Desmond, and Julian. During a particularly tedious period of their stay at the station, the other three begin playing with the ship’s controls while Bernard is outside playing spaceball. They accidentally disconnect his part of the ship, leaving him stranded while they crash into a large blue planet close by (Earth).
    The aliens become instant celebrities on arrival, despite being able to bring no great revelation or technical ability to the people of Earth (as is central to the plot of many "aliens on Earth" films). They find a manager (Jones) and become wealthy more or less overnight, packing fans in auditoriums just to see them. Meanwhile, Bernard arrives on Earth via other means of transport. Despite being by far the most intelligent of the group, Bernard is not afforded any celebrity, and is in fact condemned to vagrancy and a brief stint in mental hospital before reuniting with his fellow travellers near the end of the film. The others, fearing that the introduction of Bernard would lessen their popularity and celebrity, fail to mention that they had originally been travelling with a fourth.

Morons from Outer Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Alien movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for the title of an alien movie in which some kids befriend an alien that's lost. The alien looks like the one from the cartoon series called Red Planet.

Funny Alien Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guyz, I wanted to re-eatch a movie I had watched as a kid... but I can't seem to remember the name... all I remember is some weird details - - it was night time when a spaceship lands - there was a guy at that time with his car - it took place near some woods I think the car broke down -...

Trying to fin this 80s alien movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm trying to find this alien movie from the 80s I saw once long ago. It is something of a family movie, with a cute alien, but it's also about this rock band that goes out into the woods. There are two identical bear-like aliens in it, one is nice, and one is bad. They have snouts, sort of...

Alien movie with kids for 80s or 90s [ 3 Answers ]

First of all, sorry if my English is bad, it's not my primary language. I need the title for one movie. Story goes something like this. Movie starts with the strange storm preparing on the Earth, sky is red. Woman is going to hospital to give birth. She gave birth to boy and girl (who is...

80s alien/kid movie vary funny.can't remember name [ 3 Answers ]

OK.. I no there's a lot of these in here but here it gos. I don't remember much about this move but I think its one may be tree aliens and some kids and a town running from some people I think. And one of the aliens all ways says he will use a weapon to blow up the earth or something. And I...

View more questions Search