Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RealJanaStyles Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Where to watch a film 'This Is Us' One Direction?
    Where to watch a film'This Is Us' One Direction? Online or download.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2013, 10:38 AM
    Have you tried YouTube yet?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 12:07 PM
    It was just released in theaters today in the US... my daughter is currently there now.

If you were to get it online somehow, this would be an illegal download and we can't help you with that.

Pay to see it in the theaters like everyone else.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2013, 12:39 PM
    I thought that was a music video... not a movie... But yes Odinn7 is correct.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 12:55 PM
    This Is Us is their self-serving movie where they can make even more money and have the kids get even more involved in them.

We already have the DVD pre-ordered... I mean, you wouldn't want to get something like that the day AFTER it's released, would you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the title of a film made not too long ago. British film I believe. [ 1 Answers ]

It is about some kids/teens who live underground, I believe, and are for the most part isolated to their rooms, which consist of a bed and a big TV where they can gain points for watching certain programs. They can also gain points by exercising on their stationary bicycles where they must also...

Film direction in mumbai [ 0 Answers ]

I am interested in studying Film Direction course in Mumbai, I have find some institutes which offer this course in Mumbai like-Digital Academy-The Film School,Mumbai Film Academy, LIVEWIRES - THE Film School,Zee Institute of Media and Arts.But I am confused, Please tell me among these institutes...

Would like to discuss Russian Film Director & Film Theorist Sergei Eisenstein [ 0 Answers ]

Can some one help explain Eisenstein's term of "Unexpected"? I have this much so far: Eisenstein came up with the "Unexpected" after seeing a troupe of Kabuki actors. The "Unexpected" is the combining of different elements: sound, costume, voice, space, and movement, to create a diverse...

True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?

View more questions Search