Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johanseifert1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Unknown 80's movie maybe 'the alien kid'
    Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I used to watch when I was a lad. Its very vaige in my memory all I can remember is that a boy was being hunted by the government or organisation and was helped to escape by a fat sheriff. I know this is a shot in the dark but someone must have seen it. I thought it was a film called D.A.R.Y.L but was mistaken. Please someone help me as its been bugging me for 10 years:(
    nrenteria Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Could it have been cloak and daggers?

Cloak & Dagger (1984)
    johanseifert1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Thanks for your reply but unfortunately its not.

Regards Johan:(
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 04:00 PM
    It's possible you're thinking of an English-dubbed Italian movie from 1980 called Chissà perché... capitano tutte a me (aka Why Did You Pick on Me?). An imdb.com reviewer notes: "Basically the kid is an alien and Bud is a sheriff (this is a sequel to The Sheriff and the Satellite Kid, which I now also have gotten from eBay on the strength of this) who is protecting the kid from the government."
    AliMarGoo Posts: 72, Reputation: 13

Jul 16, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Flight of the Navigator had the government looking for the kid, but there was no sheriff that I can recall... maybe this is it?
    gmail007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 04:22 PM
    Comment on Purukivel's post
    Saw the movie Sheriff and the Satellite kid in the 80s starring Bud Spencer and Cary Guffey. I could never remember the name of it until now. Thanks.
    katienp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 12:27 PM
    Im trying to find a 80's kid movie I use to watch over and over but I don't remember the name. I just remember a yough girl in her bedroom with her dolls(I use to have onehey had big heads)and they came to life or she had to walk throw her mirror to go to their home or come to life,lol. Please Help,THANK YOU!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 17, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by katienp View Post
    Im trying to find a 80's kid movie i use to watch over and over but i don't remember the name. I just remember a yough girl in her bedroom with her dolls(i use to have onehey had big heads)and they came to life or she had to walk throw her mirror to go to thier home or come to life,lol. Please Help,THANK YOU!!!
    The Hugga Bunch?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kid Movie Help [ 5 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I want to see this movie again but I forgot what it called But I will tell you what the movie is all about. I think there is 2 prince and a girl with them as a friend but the 2 prince don't know who they are. But when bad guys want to fight the oldest prince but...

Title of 80's kid fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came on YTV (Canadian youth television channel) all the time when I was a kid, which was in the early 90's but the movie I think was made probably in the early 80's. What I remember most is these kids going to this fantasy land, I think the kids meet this blonde midget, little guy in a...

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

Unknown movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I was just thinking about a couple movies. And I remember this one movie: There's a teenage boy,he plays this computer game and it hypnotizes him and he starts killing people. There's also this creepy demon guy and in the end he dies. I'm pretty sure in the title it says either...

An alien movie from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

This has been bothering me... and I can't remember what the name of the movie is. :confused: Let me describe as best as I can remember about the movie. It seems it was a movie about an alien child who was left without his parents... the thing I remember about this movie is that I took my little...

View more questions Search