Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmbarker Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Name of a film/movie
    Watched a film/movie in Jr High between 1973-1975. The story line was about a young man on the run from the law and he ended up at a school for the blind. He falls in love with a blind student/teacher. There was a cameo appearance by a fairly famous comedian acting as a drunk driving a Volkswagen beetle.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Maybe an episode of The Fugitive? Runner in the Dark.

Mar 24, 2013, 08:51 AM
    Don't think so. It was a full length movie. It was shown in our auditorium with a projector and a large pull down screen.
    Movies Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 08:57 AM
    Was it a comedy?

Mar 24, 2013, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Was it a comedy?
    No. I remember it as a drama with some comedy. The drunk had several "funny" spots throughout the movie. He was always toast and he was always near that VW bug. The young man was innocent but running from the law. The school or camp for the blind was in a mountainous region. There was the young blind girl he falls in love with and several younger blind children.
    Movies Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 09:21 AM
    80 Steps to Jonah

Mar 24, 2013, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    That's it! How did you find it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreign Film Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I recall a foreign film (foreign to North America) where there was a scene in an strip / nightclub in either South American setting, or Middle East setting. The owner had small toy remote control tank he had affixed a dildo to the turret and he would chase the strippers on stage with it and end up...

Hi I am trying 2 remember the name of a film/movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am trying 2 remember the name of a film it is about a younge teenage boy who discovers he is a mermaid/man and when ever he toucheswater he starts 2 change slowly, can anyone help me *** ;)

I'm looking for a film title for an 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm searching for the title of an 80's film I saw years ago on late night TV and have never since seen, this movie had two teenagers in a band a boy and a girl who played drums if I remember correctly, she drove a limo at the end of the film before she told the guy that she was in love with him! If...

View more questions Search