Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gnrizla23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 05:57 PM
    What's that movie called?
    What's that movie called where these rollerbladers have to skate for their lives because this guy tricked all of them into going to this area and they get knocked out. I'm guessing from sleeping gas or something, and when they wake up they have these electronic things around their necks and their given a certain place and time and who ever is the last one the electronic thing around their necks blow up?

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for the title of a US movie I believe from the 60's. A youth came to town, entered a basement bar and started playing I think a guitar. Later he went to live with a family (might have been his own) and seduced a girl of the family who had a baby. I always thought this was Lee...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie starts as an old man telling his children or grandchildren the story of his life. In the beginning there's a scene when he and his young friends visit a witch whose eye shows you how you're going to dye. The first friend dies young on the toilet from od, and the second one dies old by...

Ninja movie 80's wite dude get taught by old dude, old runs on roof top ledge. They stay in a loft. Old dude gets pissed about rice.

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I watched a movie a while ago. I forget what it's called. It's where this samurai type guy fights with 2 swords and kills people who try to kill him. He found a baby from the people who try to kill him. He takes the baby in and looks after her. People on his side are trying to kill him and the...

Fantasy movie from 80s or 90s. A girl falls in love with this guy in a fantasy world, they are in a pond jumping from rock to rock. Then there is a part where she is in her room looking in the mirror and she is just a normal girl;or she is looking I the mirror and sees herself a princess I don't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.