Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tu3003312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Could you give the name of the movie please??
    Hi..
    I remember I saw movie that talk about man his son will die because he suffering from cancer in the brain and he has a few days before his son die and the father ask his son about his wish. The son was like a cowboy character that steal the money from banks so the father decided to rob on a bank with his son as that cowboy character
    Please tell me the name of the movie
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 28, 2012, 07:36 PM
    The Cactus Kid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give movie descriptions, find name! [ 0 Answers ]

All right, this is a relatively old movie, not sure how old, but it is in color, that's for sure. It is a sexual movie that one of my friends used to have, it disappeared and she's going insane trying to remember what it is. (She's a sexual person XD) Anyway, what I can remember of it is there is a...

I can't figure out what this movie? Give a summary [ 1 Answers ]

A family owns a restaurant and gets kidnapped except a teenage boy his grandfather teaches him how to have the voice and look like other people they have tryouts to see if anyone's good for it a girl is and they look in the trash to make something and have to go to a turtle club the teenage boy...

I've been looking for a Christmas movie title for a while now. Can anyone give me a h [ 0 Answers ]

I only remember that, at the beginning, it's winter time and we see a delivery boy being bullied. A girl comes to throw snowballs back at those who are nagging him. Later that night, that same delivery boy had to bring a package somewhere but he is stuck in a snowstorm and dies. When he wakes up,...

Can anyone give me the name of this movie? [ 4 Answers ]

I can only remember once scene from the movie. It was about a serial killer and in one of the scenes closer to the end of the movie he went to some school where girls were training to become nurses (this was based on a true story and took place in the 60's I think) and he raped and killed all of...

View more questions Search