Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stroth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Sci-Fi/Horror
    I am trying to figure out a movie that I half remember from when I was little. The only scene I remember is that of a character sliding down a narrow chute during which crystals pop out of the sides and that character gets cut up badly/dies. I believe it is a sci-fi horror flick from the late 70s or 80s with higher than average production values for this genre. I thought the movie was Galaxy of Terror but have recently re-watched it and never found that scene.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-fi or horror? [ 3 Answers ]

There was this movie from the early 90's where this young boy and his mom were on a road trip, along the way he was kidnapped by this weird family. The movie was either a horror movie or a sci-fi. There was was either a horror movie or a sci-fi. There was this one scene where the oy walked in...

Looking for aa sci fi horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I don't remember much from this film, I saw it a LOOOONG time ago, when I was mybe 5 or so... 20 years ago (I think) But iwe been looking for it for a long time now, and I haven't been able to find it and no one, that I know, has seen it. Ok, there's a few scenes, I think I remember from...

Title of a SCI-FI HORROR with monsters [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in 1993 or 1994 on TV. It was color. The action took place on a distant barren planet (probably Mars?? ). There it was a military/research base with a laboratory. Then there were these monsters which took the form of big balls and they were turning towards that base. The monsters...

Looking for name of sci-fi/horror flick [ 3 Answers ]

From what I remember this movie was set somewhere in the west maybe Nevada like area; anyway, alien invades town/rec area, has big head and the main thing is that he has these small creatures that he throws like frisbees at people, creatures are circular w/ claws around edge and teeth in center....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.