Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatsisit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 02:45 PM
    What's that movie called
    I saw this movie in the early 90's so it was made before then and I think it was a fantasy all I remember is there was a girl who was taken and the hero was coming to save her and it was in a castle (I think) and to kill the witch or whoever it was he found all these mirrors and wiped them off and aimed them so the sun Shawn through them to the witch or something like that I just mostly remember the mirrors.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 29, 2013, 11:10 PM
    Legend (1985)
    Starring Tom Cruise, Mia Sara, Tim Curry
    Wikipedia synopsis excerpt:
    Darkness tells her there will never be another dawn because he will kill the unicorn by sunset as light harms him. She agrees to wed Darkness if only she can kill the mare. Jack and his friends have found them and overhear, giving Jack the key to Darkness' demise. From the banquet preparations they take giant metal platters to design a heliotrope to reflect light before it sets, as Lili and Darkness prepare to sacrifice the mare. Lili frees the unicorn instead and Jack attacks Darkness while the others relay the light of the setting sun. Darkness shouts as he is blasted away by light that he can never be destroyed because he is a part of all of them.

You can read the rest here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_(film)

Here's a film clip:
    Legend (10/11) Movie CLIP - Jack Defeats Darkness (1985) HD - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Its an old horror movie where a man goes around cutting off hands to put on his daughter who has deformed hands so she can play the piano?

What's that movie called [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I saw on non-cable TV a WHILE ago, it was prob from the 90s or early 2000s, it's a about a woman who kidnaps a girl. One scene I remember is they are baking together and the girl messes up and the woman freaks out and makes her do it again. I remember at the end the girl is...

What's that movie called [ 2 Answers ]

Movie about a guy who was an adult but acted like a kid and there was something about dinosaur and a rollercoaster.. the guy looked like mike myers or martin short I can't remember.

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

I think it was a 90s disney movie but one scene I remember was this woman with red hair and pointy ears giving this boy cookies that were poisonous in the woods. It was either on disney or abcfamily

What's that movie called [ 2 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy. I know I recently saw a movie that ends with a closeup of a sword in stone and the moss has strategically covered the engraving on the blade so it ends up reading EXCALIBVR. I just want to know what this is so I can stop trying to figure it out and just watch what I'm sure...

View more questions Search