Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaroro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 10:08 PM
    Looking for title of movie watched many years ago.
    Watched a movie years ago that I think was a 60s movie. Set in desert like climate, maybe Arizona; comedy; couple: wife was witness to some kind of crime; husband was paid to eliminate her; got paid with a Cheverolet Impala.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title to a movie I watched a few years back... [ 1 Answers ]

I recall a girl going to visit her sister in another country, going to an underground rave with some friends. After the rave is crashed by the cops(I think), the girl finds herself in a sort of labyrinth. Chased by a creature I can't seem to recall anyhting but it reminded me of a minotaur(may not...

I am wondering about a movie I watched years ago [ 1 Answers ]

It was about kids getting kidnapped and I think they weretook to a barn. One of the kid nappers wore a duck mask or outfit and I think one had a president mask

I can't think of the name of a scary movie I watched 2 years ago? [ 0 Answers ]

Well like a said up there it's a scary movie where people get killed. The killer wears a mask, I think it was white. One girl gets killed in a hot tub and it shows her blood turning the water red. Another girl gets killed while in this room of like mirrors and she can't find her way through because...

Small memory of a movie I watched about 15 years ago in daycare [ 6 Answers ]

Ok there was actually 2 movies. 1) some kids were help up in something like a prison maybe an orphonige and there is like 3 or 4 of them that break out in the middle of the night and run away... thats all I really remember about it 2) OK this one I believe may have something to do with remote...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.