Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    socialplus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 08:48 PM
    Mr Sandman movie from the late 60's?
    This movie I believe was called Mr. Sandman. It was about a high school couple who go pregnant and got married and all the ups and downs they had. I saw it in the late 60's or early 70's.
    Rhonda1960 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 01:29 PM
    HI, I've been trying to figure out the name of this movie and cannot find it anywhere on the internet. If you do come across it, please let me know. Thank you, Rhonda

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie for late 60's to early 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie for my father. The movie had to do with some people out hunting and they ended up getting shot at. At first they thought it was on accident then they found out it was the neighboring town and they ended up shooting one of them. From then on they would go against each...

Need the name of a movie that was out in the late 60's. It was very contraversial. [ 2 Answers ]

It was a war movie, had a scene in a helicopter where one guy's insides are falling out after being shot. Another scene has a guy standing on a raft or a pier and a plane flys by and cuts him in half.

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Asking about a TV movie from late 50' or early 60's [ 1 Answers ]

There was a TV movie in the late 50's or early 60's. It may have been on one of the series like Kraft Theater. The name of the show was "Commerce Day." The setting was some time in the future when the public had forgotten about the meaning of Christmas and doe to all the buying, selling and...

Late 50's or early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember watching this movie around easter time, I'm not sure if this the exact title but it's as close as I can remember. It's miracle of marcelena. If anyone knows anything about this movie I would like to know if somehow I could get a copy

View more questions Search