Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahburch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 06:01 AM
    What's that film called?
    Hi please help! Think it's a 90s film where there are a brother and sister (anna and danny I think) anna marries a very rich husband, they both kill him and panic afterwards so they go on the run, try to make a fresh start, but everntually the brother goes down for the murder, anna meets another rich man and lives with him pretending she loves him, not sure how it ends think the brother gets life.the girl is pretty with blonde hair.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Bad to the Bone (1997 TV movie)
    Starring Kristy Swanson, Jeremy London, David Chokachi
    IMDb synopsis:
    Francesca "Frankie" Wells is an evil manipulator. She murders her mother to get her inheritance but doesn't get caught. Then, two years later, she gets her brother, Danny, to murder her boyfriend. Frankie and Danny get arrested because the police are suspicious. He feels guilty and confesses everything but saying only that he killed him, not Frankie. They are both sentenced to 100 years in jail, but Frankie does not return for trial and runs away. Danny finally realizes that his sister was using him and tells the police that Frankie masterminded everything.

Bad to the Bone (TV Movie 1997) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calling film buffs! What's the baby film called? Help its driving me crazy! [ 2 Answers ]

An American film where the man puts on a record and dances with the baby at the end to get her to sleep. The mum then comes in and dances with them. Think it late 80's 90's film. Please save me from wondering!!

What's that film called? [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me find the title of this movie and clear the fog from my mind. Around the time that Ghostbusters was first released on VHS. I watched a movie that seemed to be heavily influenced by it. It had a black front cover with a green triangle with the two main actors presented on the front...

What's the film called? [ 0 Answers ]

I watched a ilm years ago but can't remember what its called. 2 brother go to a house and they fall for the girl there. One brother was really clever and the other was thought to be dumb. The girls farther wants her to marry the smart one but she loves the other. The dumb brother kills the smart...

What is the film called [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a film when I was very young about a crew on a ship and there where ice monster's they where at a small island where they're was a giant man who lived in a cave with a six armed blue woman of sum sort and he kept a human woman as a pet and one of the crew from the ship fell for her

What Is This Film Called? [ 1 Answers ]

Right, I know that this is going to sound really weird but I saw this film a couple of days ago and they had this scene from the movie which is the only one I can describe to you. This like women starts to have sex with this fattish man and I think that like all of a sudden he starts to have a...

View more questions Search