Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laguna2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 09:22 PM
    Trying to remember the title of a haunted house movie
    A haunted house movie where the people are trapped and they start having sexual desires

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the title of a movie anymore, but I remember the storyboard [ 7 Answers ]

The movie begins with a man (the acter is Will Smith) and his son. He is a normal guy with his own problems but suddenly he gets fired and loses his own home and doesn't know how to survive. But later he is getting back in the normal lifestyle and eventually starts his own company, then he sels it...

Can't remember name of a TV series in 1990s family moved into haunted house [ 1 Answers ]

It was a comedy and the ghost was a woman who had choked an a chicken bone

What is the title to this horror/haunted house movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie decades ago, possibly in 1969, so it was broadcast by one of the networks. The film was in black and white, I didn't see all of it, here is what I remember: There was a terrified man inside a house in which his tools seemed to have a mind of their own. The saw was sawing by...

Old Haunted house movie [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a movie about haunted house where people were killed by their hobbies. One women was killed by her knitting needles in her neck in an x shape.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.