Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babylon123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 11:56 PM
    Kids movie: about kids going under their bed to find a world full of monsters
    And other creatures. And think their only way back is to climb up through the telephone box in the other world to get back under their bed
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 15, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Little Monsters?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older movie about a group of kids and a bunch of monsters on the loose. [ 1 Answers ]

There is a scene where the little fat kid is eating a twinky and he drops it in some water. Then some kind of swamp moster eats it. I think there is also a mummy, a vampire,and maybe a frankenstien.Each little boy runs into a different monster. And then they fight them all together. I think it...

Trying to find name to this movie about kids saving a colorless world [ 1 Answers ]

Years ago I watched this one movie about a city that looses its color and turns violent. The kids in order to save it have to travel through a rainbow or something of the sort to bring back peace to the city. I watched this about 15 years ago so it was definitely an oldie. Someone please help!

Name of a kids movie with circus monsters in it [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie that I used to love when I was a kid. I remember that there was a little girl and boy and they were friends with dinosaurs and then this circus creep makes his dinosaur friends into dinosaur monsters and its all about how the little kids help them get back to...

4 kids and monsters in a movie in the 1980's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was hoping that someone might be able to help me I'm looking for a movie that had 4 kids and monsters in it the storyline is the 4 kids try and save their town from monsters and they befriend a mummy they make silver bullets to kill a werewolf and they try to a get a amulet from a vampire and...

Find a movie by description?messenger kids in a under ground world [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about kids in a underground world they get there jobs by a drawling like a lottery .the run messages and the try to get out of the under world

View more questions Search