Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetie23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 07:30 PM
    I need a mexican girl movie girl please
    I just need to find a good movie to watch help pease
    ant1466208 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 07:52 AM
    You just need to talk to her but if she would not like to listen then just for get about it lifes to short
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 23, 2011, 07:54 AM

Are you asking for a good movie about a Mexican girl, or for Mexican girls?

I loooove "Real Women have Curves"-it has America Ferrera and she's great in everything.

Mar 23, 2011, 07:58 AM
    Love in basketball that's a good movie

Mar 23, 2011, 08:01 AM
    Love in basketball

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie where a guy in a horse rescues girl? It's raining and the girl is pissed. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't quite remember but I hope you guys can help me :) The scene is like this.. It's raining and the girl in the car.. she is stopped by a squad of a kind of an animal.. she can't go on then she is saved by a guy riding in a horse... :)

Small film about white guy street racer and mexican girl. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie that's I think an independent film. It's about a white guy street racer who begins to begins to date a mexican girl. She has an ex boyfriend in who goes to jail and gets out. And at the end of the film the white guy and ex boyfriend get into a head on collision.

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

Alien girl and human girl become friends 90s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can NOT think of the name of the movie or characters for absolutely anything in the world. I know there was a teen age girl, she was a brunette and she was actually an alien that looked completely human. She was weird, not like the other people that lived in that town (that was right on the...

View more questions Search