Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gpalnau Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 09:02 AM
    Only time pilot lite gos out when strong wind out side (Hot water Tank).

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water tank pilot will light. [ 1 Answers ]

The landlord has put in a new valve now the problem is even worse, kind of scary cause if the pilot is lite, will wake up in the morning to no hot water due to pilot going out.now when it is time for the flame to do its job to heat the water, the flame will remain blue only for a while then it will...

How long is it safe to have the pilot lite off on a gas hotwater tank [ 19 Answers ]

My pilot light won't stay lit on my gas hotwater tank. It is most likely the thermocouple because the pilot lights up while I am depressing the button but goes immediately when I release it. I turned the dial to off. How long can I have that set that way without the pilot light on? Will gas...

Hot water tank pilot goes out [ 5 Answers ]

I have searched the other questions, and didn't seem to find the same situation, so I am asking again. I have a 1991 (?) 40 gallon AO Smith Power Shot Energy Saver tank in a house that we purchased a few months ago. The tank worked fine until the last few days, and then the pilot goes out every...

Hot water tank pilot lights but. [ 1 Answers ]

My hot water tank pilot is lit but the burner does not ignite. What should I do? Or what could be wrong? Help me if you can .Thank You!

Pilot on hot water tank goes out [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My pilot on my hot water tank keeps going out. I found it out, restarted it, it stayed lit for about 1 minute and went out. The water tank is no more than 5yrs old. It has an auto ingnite on it. Help me

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.