Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cami123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 09:53 PM
    I cant figure out what this movie? Give a summary
    A family owns a restaurant and gets kidnapped except a teenage boy his grandfather teaches him how to have the voice and look like other people they have tryouts to see if anyone's good for it a girl is and they look in the trash to make something and have to go to a turtle club the teenage boy dresses up as a turtle but that's not why they call it a turtle club and he go's around acting like a real turtle..! What's THE NAME!!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 10:31 PM

Sounds like Dana Carvey in

The Master of Disguise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure this movie out. [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that I saw a while back, and I can't remember much. But it was good. Here it goes, There is a boy that can say things aloud and a book makes it come true, and a villain gets a hold of him and makes him have a castle built, dinosaur made, other creatures, treasure, henchmen, and...

Can anyone give me a summary of the health care bill? [ 2 Answers ]

I and my family were having a discussion about what was in the new health care bill. We had some disagreements. I was just wondering if anyone on here could give me a quick summary of the main points.

Can't figure out this movie [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, so I watched this apocalypse movie some time back with my uncle, but he can't remember the name of it either. All I remember is there is some infection going around, gangs are taking over the world, the main guy's brother gets his throat cut near the beginning, the kind of overlord guy wears...

I am trying to figure out a movie name. The movie reminds me of Midnight express. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out a movie name. The movie reminds me of Midnight express. What I recall is there are 2 men on vacation, they rent a couple of bicycles and end up dumping the bikes instead of returning them. I believe that when they get home, the government of there country they dumped the...

View more questions Search