Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marisol212010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 10:01 PM
    Movie about a divorced woman and man who fall in love with each others ex's
    I can only remember the name of the divorced woman, because when she fell in love with the other woman's ex, who worked as a radio host, he said:"Goodnight Molly". To her when they became involved. On the air. Also there was a bake sale or something like that, and her cake was not being chosen,Molly's that is, and the man who fell in love with her bid on the cake and won it for a very hight price.Then they took it home and started playing with it. The man had brown hair, and tan skin, and the divorced woman was a blonde, who has also appeared in a soap opera, but I don't watch soaps so I don't remember the name of the soap either, she was in her 30's maybe 40's and so was he. In the movie, her ex was a bald man, and his ex, a thin woman who had a tattoo on her tush according to her ex.

Check out some similar questions!

Five thing to do to make your man fall in love with you [ 3 Answers ]

Five ways to maka your man love you

Is it a sin for a Married woman to fall in Love [ 2 Answers ]

I am a married woman was married at the age of 19years to a Qualified Doctor we both had and have great mental compatibility<i was a girl who always lived in a fantasy World thought romance to b loved cared envirnoment all is life no doubt my husband taking good care of me but there was something...

Want to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

Desperate to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.