Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickolis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 12:20 AM
    I'm trying to find a movie where the main characters (cash) wife is killed and
    I'm trying tofind the movie where (cash) the main character.a really big built white guy goes on a rampage killing all kinds of goons and bosses because they murdered his girl friend or wife.. afte he killes all these heavy hitters too get to the boss he is captured and tortured but ends up killing the boss well he's tied down then he's shot in the head but all he wanted to do was get the boss... hes very descriptive when he talks and I forget the title but I thought it was blood money and power.. I can't remember.. please help

Check out some similar questions!

Girl gost in pictures that are taken by wife, husmand may have killed her [ 5 Answers ]

This move came out a few year ago, it is about a I think wife that takes pictures of her and her husband/boyfriend and a light of a girls has ghost can be seen. It is thought that the man my have killed the girl and she is following him.

I am trying to find the name of a old movie. I remember a man killed someone and hid [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie where a man killed someone and hid in the closet of the victims house. When the police arrived he had reculation of whaat happened. When he was on trial his lawyer realized he was insane and want to change his plea but instead he allowed the defense attorney to bagger the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.