Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jleet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 03:17 PM
    Early 90's horror movie shown on hbo or cinemax about an evil spirit chasing models
    Back in the early 90's I watched a movie about lingerie models being chased all over this building by guy who they thought was try to kill them but he was after the evil spirit that had enter one of the models. I love to see it again but can not remember the title
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 03:48 PM

Hard to Die
    miller4x4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 11:37 AM
    This sounds like the movie "Evil Toons"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099524/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's horror movie shown on HBO possibly. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie shown on HBO in the early 1980's. Where a young writer and some friends go to an old house she he can finish his novel. Then the friends one by one go missing. The movie ends with the audience finding out that the writer was actually only writing his book and none of the...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Horror movie from late 80's or early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm looking for a horror movie from late 80's - 90's period I think. I've seen it on TV like 10 years ago, but I didn't got it from the beginning. The movie starts with a daughter (I think) coming home to a little town where is greeted by her mother, then go by car to the town but they...

Early 90's children's animated movie about an evil fair [ 1 Answers ]

This was an early to mid 90's children's animated movie, it stats out at a parade . After the parade a boy and his sister come across an evil fair where there is an evil creepy guy with a glasss eye. He runs a fair or circus with monsters. I just had a flashback about this movie and must know the...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search