Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdeyoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 06:01 PM
    Movies played on HBO in the late 70's
    There was a movie about a white guy who had a black guy as a boyfriend. The black guy got shot or something and ended up in a wheel chair and the white guy spent the whole movie getting everyone responsible from the lowest man to the top dog. There was a part where he put a guy in a meat grinder and then when he made it to the top guys house he had to kill a doberman dog with an electric knife... anyone remember the name of it please help? This movie aired on HBO when it first came out around the first part of the 80's. Not sure when the actual movie was made. Ty
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 06:13 PM

The Exterminator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo Movies late 70's Early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

A movie about a little boy and a drum

Late 60's-70's movies [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for 2 movies from my childhood, I was able to find them once a couple years ago... appeasing my sanity, but have since lost that list. I digress. First Movie: I remember a large boat or ship, errie films on a projector and old german music. Group of folks isolated and being hunted...

Kids movies in the late 70's or 80 [ 1 Answers ]

It was a kids movie a little boy or girls mother was sick he saw a differrnt world in this bedroom mirror he went through the mirror and had to get the fruit from some witch that kept the tree in a cage. someone please heeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp

We need assistance with an HBO movie title (late 70's-early 80's) [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I seem to be able to remember a movie that was on HBO in the late 70's or early 80's... the details we remember An apartment building Seniors We think the seniors may kill as well? One scene we remember is them burying a person in cement, but forgetting the fingertips are...

Names of 2 horror movies late 70's-80's [ 4 Answers ]

These 2 have haunting me since I was little when I saw them (and wasn't supposed to). Both were on TV. The first I remember as being in BW, would have been late 70's very early 80's. A woman was being pestered by these little things (? Aliens? Monsters?) in her house. At one point, they tripped...

View more questions Search