Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Youngbull Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 01:47 PM
    80's movie with floating head.
    This kid gets brought to another world by riding in the beard of this giant old floating head. It is very strange and involves a black knight and majic blah blah blah
    mondo_tdot Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngbull
    This kid gets brought to another world by riding in the beard of this giant old floating head. It is very strange and involves a black knight and majic blah blah blah
    It is Mio in the Land of Faraway

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093543/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

It Is An 80's Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I Can't Remember Much, I Just Remember That There Is This Guy That Is Desperate For A Girlfriend And His Friend Invents This Liquid Potion Of Some Sort That Makes Things In Magazines Come To Life, He Shows His Friend By Making A Bull Dog I Think Come To Life Out Of A Magazine By Putting The Lquid...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80's Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Please anyone, this is killing me. I'm looking for the title of a movie that was done in the 80's. Its about some scientist who inventes like 5 or 6 small little flying saucers that fly around in his shop, getting into trouble. I believe the title has three words in it. Please help!

80's Movie Help [ 4 Answers ]

There Is A Movie About A Girl That Wants To Date, But Her Mother Doesn't Want Her To! But She Allows Her To Go On Dates, But Her Mother Starts Fires Different Places Every time She Kisses A Guy Or Gets Close, The Girl Ends Up Thinking That She Is Just Not Able To Date Because Of It She Tries...

View more questions Search