Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooperkid953 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 09:11 PM
    Animated movies from late 80s early 90s with chickens
    There is a movie from I think the late 80s early 90s. I remember there was a girl chicken in it. Possibly two roosters too. I think parts of it were animated and parts were real life. I really don't remember much else about it. Help me think of the title if you can.
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Mar 5, 2010, 10:22 PM

Chicken run?

Mar 6, 2010, 08:02 PM

It was definitely not chicken run. This movie was made before chicken run and it was not stop motion animation like chicken run is.
    mpsoldier1025 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 12:31 PM
    Rock-A-Doodle!

Aug 5, 2010, 09:41 PM

Thanks mpsoldier1025! I'm pretty positive that's the movie.
    Ariel87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 10:09 PM
    It's Rock-a-doodleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... love that moviiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old, animated penguin movie from late 80s or early 90s? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. The movie I'm thinking of had like.. two penguins, I believe, and one had an orange-yellow fluff of hair on the top of his head. They were trying not to get like.. eaten by sea lions, I think. I don't really remember what else was in the movie, but yeah. Lol. It was from either the late 80s...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Title of Movies in late 80s or early 90s. Possibly made for TV movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the mid 90s. It was about a family, they lived on a lake, and they are on their way to a dance recital for one of the daughters? The father and the eldest daughter are in one car and I believe the Mother and youngest daughter are behind them. Something makes the older...

Late 80s/early 90s ANIMATED movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK I know SOMEONE has got to know what movie I am talking about.. just like the rest of you, I continue to believe this is a dream... All I can remember is it was about an ANIMATED little girl who was very very small and interacted with insects.. for some reason I remember the insects being...

View more questions Search