Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikosandria Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 12:53 PM
    Ask about moovie title (helicopter ,private island)
    I ve seen a film 15 years ago around 1994 .its taking place in London where a guy meets a girl and bring her at the end of the day with his helicopter at his private island where he lives.
    The next morning when he wokes up the girl just ariving back in the island as she had borowed the helicopter for her morning shoopings.
    Don't remember enything else.
    Can you please try to find out how the film was called.
    Thanks in andvance and exuce me for my english as I'm a greek.
    Hope thet all these dasnt sound greek to u.
    Dimitris
    Eny help yould be apreciated.
    Forgot to tell you that the title propably has something to do with "sunday or friday"
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Nov 5, 2009, 03:02 PM
    I recall seeing a movie like that, and I think it might have been this one with Rebecca De Mornay;
    Dealers (1989)

Although I couldn't find reference to the helicopter, there is a picture of them coming from a sea plane.
    Dealers.(1989).FS.VHSRip.DivX4-Firecat (Page 1 of 1) - View topic • sharethefiles.com
    nikosandria Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 04:13 PM

Sorry about the helicopter could be a plain..!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stopping a Hovering Helicopter Parent [ 13 Answers ]

My husband won’t let our 21 year old twins grow up! Our daughter lied to us for 2 years about going to school and all we have to show for it is a $28,000 college bill. He continued to let her “attend” until I finally put a stop to it. She is unemployed after getting fired from yet another job...

How do I get car title from a private party [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a car from a friend. Have had the car for over a year and it is paid off. The friend said he was working on getting the lost title but I never got it. He has since moved to another state and refuses to return my call. I now have a car that I have no title to cannot register or get...

Landing a helicopter [ 5 Answers ]

Just curious... I'm sitting at work, and I hear a helicopter... its getting louder and louder, so finally I get up and go look. Apparently the building next to ours just sold and the new owner decided to fly in... and land in the parking lot. None of us really care... was actually interesting to...

Those dang helicopter seeds [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of maple seed 'helicopters'?

RC Helicopter [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Bladerunner RC Helicopter. When I flew it, it would rotate counter clockwise (nose left). Even when I pushed right on the remote control it still when counter clockwise. I took of the fragile outer shell (the shell only weighed down the helicopter) and a small gear fell...

View more questions Search