Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Oct 13, 2009, 02:12 PM
    HBO Hero Movie
    This movie may have been an HBO movie that I saw early 80's at a friend's house. Don't know the actor, I just know this guy had super powers. One example of super power was he was chewing a piece of gum and blew a big bubble that it turned into a sort of hot air balloon. However, anytime he saw the color yellow he lost his powers. That is all I remember, can anyone help?
    confuzed1978 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Oct 13, 2009, 03:43 PM

Could it possibly be "zapped" starring scott baio?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 13, 2009, 05:07 PM

Super Fuzz, but it's red that makes him lose his powers.
    Poliziotto superpiù (1980)

Oct 14, 2009, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzed1978 View Post
    could it possibly be "zapped" starring scott baio?
    Good try... but no cigar. However, I do remember "Zapped" very funny movie.

Oct 14, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Super Fuzz, but it's red that makes him lose his powers.
    Poliziotto superpiù (1980)
    Super Fuzz is right.. I can finally sleep at night. Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 04:49 PM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is your HERO ? [ 35 Answers ]

This Maths Test Can Predict Your Hero... Try it without looking at the Answer! Pick your Favourite No. from 1-9 Then Use that no. Multiply it by 3.. . Then Add 3... Again , multiply by 3 and you'll get a 2 digit no...

In memorian to my Hero: my Dad [ 16 Answers ]

As Father's day approaches, I often become sentimental and, more often than not, sad. Four years ago, a few days before Thanksgiving, my precious Father lost his battle to cancer and passed away. Being the ultimate Daddy's girl that I am, I took/have taken his death very hard and am constantly...

You think he might have went a little too far or is he your hero? [ 10 Answers ]

You got to love this guy. This is a true story about a recent wedding that Took place at Clemson University . It made the Local newspaper; even Jay Leno made mention of it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding, at the reception, the Groom got up on stage with...

Old pirate (?) movie, dashing hero, a ship full of young women, island and marriages? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie ages ago, before I knew who Errol Flynn was, so I'm not sure if he was the star or not. I think it was in black and white. My main memories are: 1) There's a scene where it looked like the hero was putting on a uniform he was totally unqualified for (and I think that *was* what...

Military man who used to be my hero [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has left my 2 year old son and I. Not only left the household, but left all of his responsibility to me. Bills, raising of the baby, all household duties etc. We have been having problems financially but he has checked out now completely. I think he is spending time with someone else on...

View more questions Search