Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krazycp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 04:21 AM
    70's or 80's sci fi movie set in space
    There's a movie I saw as a kid with a group of humans who are being chased through space by space pirates. At one point, they encounter an anomaly that speeds up time. One of the lady's gives birth and the kid grows up within a few minutes to save the ship.

Anyone know what this is?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 04:31 AM
    Ice Pirates
    The Ice Pirates (1984)

The Pirates are the good guys and are the ones being chased. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mid 70's to 80's HBO or other movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie contained midgets lots of them,a little boy was reading a book, and then was on top of a giant's head,and the giant was walking out of the ocean.Then the giant got tied up,and then loosed himself,and put the boy in a bird cage.somewhere in the movie the midgets were sitting at a dinner...

Sci fi movie 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the title of a movie that came out in the 70's or 80's that has some kind of military cover up by killing cattle to keep citizens away from an area.. has silent helicopters in it and a scene where someone but some kind of killer vaccine on someone's toothbrush then after they brushed...

Old TV movie in 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a made for TV movie where the children in a family were left by their parents and raised by the oldest son until they were separated by Social Service agency and then found their way back to one another . I think it had the word HOME in the title.. cannot remember...

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9 The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen...

View more questions Search