Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hurttico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 07:51 AM
    I am looking for a kind of old movie about 5 or six teenagers buying a hotel together
    Hi Everyone,

The movie is about one particular boy who has a dream of owning his own hotel. Apparently someone in his family died and left them the hotel (if I am remembering correctly) He tells 5 or 6 of his friends that he grew up with about the hotel they graduate and move from the city to this really small town where they don't like outsiders. They find out the hotel is a complete dump once they get there and they go through all sort of road blocks trying to get the hotel up to speed. I don't remember they actors real names but one of the characters name in the movie is Clowey who lives in this town and she falls for the main character but her dad is against them being together.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 30, 2009, 08:35 AM

Playing for Keeps (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

What kind of movie [ 2 Answers ]

Umm what kind of movie is the best for me and my girlfriend?? And movie

Need name of 80's movie about teenagers fixing a hotel [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that I am looking for the title of. It is about a group of teenagers that fix-up a hotel or maybe a mansion that they turn into a hotel. It's a comedy, and is probably from 1987 or so.

View more questions Search