Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Airfro Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 05:55 PM
    Looking for comedy movie maybe made in the 80s not sure
    The movie takes place what seems to be like the medieval times. All I remember is there's like 3 prisoners I believe. I think t's 2 men and a woman and one of them is black. They do something I don't remember so now they're on the run and guards or something similar are chasing them. They're in a carriage I believe and the black guy tells them to stop because he smells somethiing familiar to him. He finds marijuana growing in the wild and gets an idea. He then rolls up a giant joint and lights it up. I think the guards inhale the smoke and they stop pursuing them. That's all I remember from the movie I hope someone can help me find it.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 29, 2009, 07:57 PM
    History of the World: Part I (1981)
    Here's that scene: YouTube - MIGHTY JOINT!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

I need the name of this comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

In high school 90,s The boys put solution in the swimming pool to remove the girl's bikini But suddenly the manager comes to swim and he didn’t believe What he saw My mind is weak:p but maybe in the same movie a boy dress like a girl To stay with the girls in there rooms Thank you...

Comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

What's this 80's movie where two black men were friends one worked with some big company the other was a makeup artists of some sort . The makeup artists distguised his friend as a white man so he could climb the corporate ladder and throughout the movie he went back and forth from black to white

Late 80's made for TV comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for a made for TV movie from the late 80's. A blonde actress needed protection for some reason and a female officer took on the duty. This movie was a comedy mixed with a bit of silly mystery. The blonde actress in the movie played an actress and the cop was a redhead or brunette. They...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search