Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armanis500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 05:10 PM
    Do you know what movie/series this is? Was shown in elementary school 15 years ago.
    About 15 years ago my classmates and I watched either a very long movie broken down into many class sessions or some sort of series. If I can recall, I think it was about several students who are in a world where most civilization above ground has come to an end. They discover an underground library or archive and work to restart life on Earth. Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 29, 2009, 06:30 PM

"Tomes and Talismans" (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elementary School Math [ 2 Answers ]

Using the numbers one through nine only one time each, fill in the blanks and complete this equation. 00000-0000=33333

Elementary school math [ 2 Answers ]

What is the total cost if the tip is 15% and the subtotal is 85$

Not really about elementary school [ 4 Answers ]

OK... this isn't really about elementary school its about a movie I don't no the title to. Its animation. I saw it on toonami. Its about this girl who moves to a different house. Then the parents see this resteront the go in there but no one is there but a lot of food is. So the parents keep eating...

Ending Elementary School [ 4 Answers ]

My child is ending elementary school, and is going into middle school. How can I help my child be organized,make friends, and mostly get good grades in middle school? :confused:

My elementary school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, So my elementary school sweetheart pops back into my life about every 5 years. When we were kids we had a crush on each other but we did the usual kid things, he picked on me and I was mean in return. Both of our mothers are close friends so over the years of us not seeing each other and dating...

View more questions Search