Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeniusRobot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Searching for a movie about Ice Skating.
    Hi everyone, I'm GeniusRobot! And I spent year and 5 months searching for this movie and I found this site and liked it because I thought it could possibly be the end of my searches! Here's the plot of the movie I'm searching for:
    It's an Ice Skating Movie about two teenagers in love, I think their names are Jakie and Alex... They found each others on a beach and became friends (it's a kind of movie where the two heroes hate each others at first but at the end, they are in love). Anyway, they become friends and go together to every Ice Skating competition... At the end they win, after a lot of problems between them!
    Regards,
    GeniusRobot.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 29, 2009, 02:57 AM
    The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold (2006) (V)
    GeniusRobot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 06:41 AM

Heyyy! That's right! Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for movie title(60's based movie) [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his...

1980s kids movie- underground clubhouse, skating, old man, training. What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a kids movie from the 1980s, about a group of kids (there was at least one tomboyish girl) that had a secret underground clubhouse. (I believe they entered it through a sewer). They either skated or rode bikes, (I was really young, I can't remember). I think they had a battle...

Searching a movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people , I am starting my quest too search for a movie for a long time when I was a little boy , Its something like a fantasy movies where no humans are playing in but its if I still remember it something like some sort of dolls and they have to search for a rock . Its with crazy birds and...

I am searching for the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

A young man finds a book in a used bookstore and there's a name and address in it. He writes the young lady. During their writing to each other; he has to go to war. They arrange to meet at Grand Central Station at 7:00 pm on his return from war. He will recognize her by a rose on her lapel. She...

View more questions Search