Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princesskeeper1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 02:12 PM
    1980 movie that kids go to outerspace
    I can't remember its title. There are three boys that go to outerspace. Their spaceship is a tilt a whirl tub and a garbarge can. They go to outerspace, get on a spaceship and meet three green aliens. Two kids and a Dad.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Is this it?

Explorers

Explorers (1985) - Plot Summary
    cupcakekauahi Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2009, 02:46 AM

The explorers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV Movie from 1980 [ 9 Answers ]

There was a TV movie from sometime in the 1980's. It was about a boy who was kidnapped from outside his home as a little boy, while his mother was right inside. He was later sold to another family, I guess on the black market. He then was raised by this other family, and he had some contact with...

1980-90's kids puppet TV show or movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I can remember this lovely show that I watched as a kid. BUT! I can't remember what it was called. It featured puppet characters in a sort of quilted blanket world. I think even a grandma on a rocking chair may have started reading before you got to this place. The characters were animals and...

A movie between 1980 and 1999 [ 1 Answers ]

:):):)

1980 kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember much of the movie but it was about a little girl who would swim in the ocean and record whale music. It was in the 1980, early 1990s and I can't seem to find any information. There was a couple that was driving down a road and the wife looked in the ocean and saw the girl floating...

Needing a movie name 1980? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that was about 4 college boys set in the 1920-30's that were having a party with this girl. She fell and hit her head-they thought she was dead. The put her in a car and pushed it into a lake, and as it was going down she was revived and sat up. ...

View more questions Search