Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craazzyboi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:30 PM
    80's children singalong
    Me cousin has a wonderful baby boy and her aunt sent me an e-mail not too long ago. When I was a child, My brothers and I owned a sing along which we watched regularly with our cousins. Although I do remember things about the movie, the name eludes me. Is there anyone who can help?

Whings in the movie:

It's about a girl's birthday
    There is a singing purple teapot(I don't think I need to name the song)
    They sang BINGO when twins pulled out a snake and scared everone away.

If this helps to jog anyone's memory, I, my aunt and her daughter would be most grateful.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 03:52 AM

Sounds like YouTube - Wee Sing Together 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie with runaway children [ 1 Answers ]

This Movie Is From The Early 80's I Think. It Has Children That Run Away From Home With Their Older Sister. They End Up Hiding Out In An Old Shed In The Woods That Has An Old Tractor Inside And The Sister States They Can Eat The Pecans That Fall From The Trees Around The Shed. I Remember One Of...

80's children movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with an 80's children's movie title. I was about 5 years old, and all I remember about the movie was a little girl was in a mansion, and she had sort of fountain that had some type of magical balls in it... for some reason I want to say this was in her closet? It was not a cartoon. ...

80's children sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie similar to D.A.R.Y.L. that came out in the 80's. And all I can remember is that the kid accidentally got shipped to an old woman. When she went to open the drum or barrell the kid was in there all covered in some kind of slimy stuff.

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

View more questions Search