Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panel2panel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 08:24 PM
    An anime (possibly) from the early 80's and a tree speeder bike.
    This is a movie I remember as a young child but I have no idea what it is called. I remember the first scene vividly. There is a young guy dressed in red (kind of like the pied piper) and he is in the woods. He waves a magic wand at a log and it floats and he rides it like one of those speeder bikes from star wars dodging trees while the opening credits roll. He gets to a cabin which turns out to be his parents house. His little sister wakes up and sees him and he greets her and gives her a gift of a little wooden rocking horse. His parents notice he is there, they are terrified by his new magical powers and want him to leave. He gets pissed off and turns them into wood or stone or something. I think he just sort of leaves at that point, maybe he brings the rocking horse to life to protect his little sister or something. Anyway, the rocking horse is now alive and the little girl goes on a magic adventure with it to figure out how to save her parents.

I saw it in the 80's but it could be earlier.

Sound familiar to anyone?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 09:01 PM

YouTube - Unico In the Island of Magic 1 of 10

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

80's-90's animated movie, possibly anime [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this movie, and I only remember sketchy details about the plot. There is a boy who goes to a music school, or at least goes to school and he brings a clarinet with him. From what I remember of the style it could have been an anime. Anyway. There is a scene in the...

Early 90's late 80's possibly [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show that had a red headed, robot sister. An old TV show. The dad created the daughter, and the family went along with the lye that the daughter was real, but they all knew it was a made up girl.

Anime from Early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I recall a movie I saw possibly early 80's , Envolved Orcs and Golbins and Humanoid creatures fighting in what looks to be a mixed Middleages post apocolyptic setting and ends with one army using guns and the others still using Hand weapons and I do recall the army with the guns possibly being...

View more questions Search