Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kate1983 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Set in Iraq, only one survivor.Do you know the title ?
    This is a true story. A troop in the Iraq war is sent on a mission, all but one were killed. Looking for the title, please help. Kate.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 27, 2009, 05:41 PM

Bravo Two Zero (1999) (TV) ?
    Kate1983 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 04:52 AM
    Thank-you, but it isn't Bravo Two Zero. This movie was in the last 3 years. Kate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War in Iraq [ 1 Answers ]

I know its kind of over now, but my daddy was deported to Iraq to fight for the US army. Because of this we had to move to Israel, because its "near by" and I hate it. And the big question here is: should I support or offend the war? And why? Thanks, guys. Its had for a twelve-year-old to...

Iraq [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: Is the surge working, or is it our pocketbooks? In my view, the only reason the Iraqi's aren't attacking each other (or us) any more is because we're paying them. I don't know. I don't think we've ever won a war this way. I don't think we CAN win a war this way. You do? excon

Adopt my boyfriends son who is a sbs survivor [ 4 Answers ]

I want to adopt my boyfriend son once, we are married the baby is 3 yrs,old about a 1 1/2 yrs ago the baby was shaken by the mothers boyfriend and has lost all rights to her son except visitaion every week for 4 hr. would we still need her to sign papers allowing me to adopt him even though my...

Parvo surviver-weight gain [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 month old boxer/lab cross survived from having parvo she was sick for 7 days at the vets for 4 of thoes days she's been home for a week and still not gaining any weighg. WHAT DO I DO?

He's in Iraq, but not sure if he's interested? [ 4 Answers ]

The guy I am interested in has been in Iraq for a few months.. we met right before he left and hit it off and have kept in contact. He has written me a few flirty emails and a letter and has said that he wants to see me when he gets back but I still don't know if he is really interested. I have...

View more questions Search