Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisafletcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:17 AM
    cant remember the name of a film
    My mum was telling me about a film that she watched in the early 1980's. It was about a woman who gained possession of a second hand book and inside was a slip of paper which passed a curse onto her. The film ends where the man who passed the woman the curse is coming through an airport and when passed his passport back the cursed slip of paper was inside, passing the curse back.

Can anyone help me with this?? Very random I know.
    kkilton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:34 AM
    My boyfriend believes it's a Stephen King flick. Hope that helps a little?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Sep 27, 2009, 11:35 AM
    There was a movie called Shrieker, about some college kids living illeagally in a building. One, gets a weird slip of paper with some occult markings on it. The paper is a curse and will summon a demon to kill whoever has the paper. You can't throw it away either. To get rid of it and save yourself, you have to pass the paper on to someone else. But, I don't recall an airport or passport scene.

Shrieker (1998) - Plot Summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the name of this toy [ 1 Answers ]

I need help I can't remember the name of a toy I had in the mid 70's early 80's and it had a chicken in a dome on the top of it and every time you got a question wrong it would say cluck cluck chicken I think it was called Cluck Cluck Chicken but I can't find it anywere on Google or eBay help

Something from 80s-90s but can't remember [ 4 Answers ]

OK there was this movie I saw like 10 years ago and I don't remember much but it was about some people on a treasure hunt and they keep finding clues in some famouse guys (davinci I think) art/sculptures, eventually they make it to some pyramid and they put these gold disks into something and some...

Can't remember an 80's film I saw as a child! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I don't remember much, it definitely had aliens in it. I remember one scene, there is a big guy and he's looking after this boy and goes into a diner to get two burgers. He gets one tiny one and one huge one, the little boy takes the big one instead of the small one(the boy may be an alien? ...

View more questions Search