Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vujakralj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 12:05 AM
    Trying to find a movie my SO watched on TV
    Hello folks, I am looking for a movie, I mean the name of the movie. The plot goes something like this :

Main actress is scared of relationships or something. She meets a guy and offers him to tie him up to bed for a month or something in order for him to prove her his love. So he agrees and gets tied up, finds the key after some time, starts going to work but is coming back every day and is tying himself up so that she wouldn't notice. Not sure how to plot goes on from here. I think it's French or Italian movie, though I could be very wrong.

Any guesses? Thanks in advance.

Sep 23, 2009, 10:29 AM

No one?

Sep 25, 2009, 02:03 AM

Bump :)
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Sep 26, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Not sure about this one but could it be a movie called Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find a film a watched when I was little [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one know what film this is, I watched it when I was little and never been able to find it.all I can remember about it is its about some toys that come to life in a house I think.its christmas time there is a witch in it and a girl and when she looks in some mirrors she sees the witchs...

I need to find a movie I watched on IFC [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a man who is working for these people out in the wildnerness, I'm not sure what he's doing exactly, but his wife/girlfriend is there with him. The head woman of the thing he is working for gets killed, they think by her son, and then her son is in charge of everything. Well, they do not...

Trying to find the name of a kids movie I watched in the 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I was born in 84 and I vaguely remember it so I'm guessing its from the late 80s early 90s maybe? But I really want to find it :) It was a cartoon movie, all I remember was that there was this girl and these giant slater-like bug things with heaps of eyes. And she surfed on the glass case from a...

View more questions Search