Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxine888 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Find title of this short horror movie
    This is a short horror movie from something like the creep show series. I think the actress is Demi Moore and John Candy or two people like them.
    A young lady regularly visits a gypsy fortune teller. The fortune teller predicts she will marry a man who'll inherit a large sum of money and then have a violent death.
    The young lady looses her job,but very quickly finds another as a waitress, where she meets a repulsive, tall obese man, who wants to marry her.
    After much convincing she does marry this man, but has a unhappy marriage.
    One day she goes shopping after an argument with him, she enters a supermarket, and to her surprise she is a winner, being the certain number customer,and so wins a very large sum of money.
    She immediately goes home, to tell her husband, its all over, he does not want her to leave, so he kills her, inherits the large sum of money, and goes to the electric chair, just what the gypsy fortune teller had predicted.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Aug 31, 2009, 03:22 AM
    Yep, it's "Tales from the Crypt" Dead Right (1990)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Horror Movie Title [ 3 Answers ]

There's a horror movie made in the 80's or late 70's about a creature in a house. I was very young when I watched it so the only memory of it is the following. Toward the end of the movie: You see that the creature is in the basement or someplace like the basement; dark slimy. The...

Pretty good horror movie, trying to find the title [ 1 Answers ]

In this move, a teacher holds a gun to a student's head and the student pees his pants and in the same scene the teacher blows his own brains out, but gets back up. This is in the beginning of this movie which tells about three different stories.

Need title to horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a movie I've seen as a kid. It's a horror movie. I don't remember too much about it except that there is a kid who got picked on in high school or college. Well he finds a puppy and the group of kids who have been teasing him end up killing the puppy. He then finds a...

View more questions Search