Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cloudy_eyes125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 05:53 AM
    Am I being harrasted by the un known ?
    Hi I'm Bex and I have lived in my house for about 12 or 13 years . I was about 4 when I first felt watched , unfortable and I saw something very scary in my mom and dad's room . I use to hallucinate and wake up screaming. I would run down stairs and grab knives that hang on the wall next to my cooker... ermmm... my mom really got worried but I was only younge . I get waken up feeling chocked , something pressing hard on my chest. I never go up stairs if I can help it on my own. I am the only in my family who can see it but my mom can feel it's presence... is this just me over reacting or something else??
    Xxx
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2009, 11:03 AM

The feeling of being watched, I've heard, can be caused by certain electrical wiring and stuff, which is why most people feel watched in basements, atics or old buildings- you're more likely to find open wiring and whatnot there. And most youngsters have experienced the feeling or manifestation of a "presence" in their room- it's not uncommon. I personally, am a Christian, so I don't necessarily believe in ghosts, but I do believe in evil, and evil spirits. I think it's a spiritual thing that you're going through. That might sound crazy, but I'm not saying to get a priest to exorcise your house or anything- I don't know what to think about exorcism, it's kind of freaky. You're probably experiencing night terrors, where you wake up screaming and in fear, and have experiences of the spiritual realm- that generally aren't good (aka, a feeling of being suffocated, etc.) I have a fear of evil in my house too- a lot of times I have nightmares and have to sleep with the light on- it might sound a little over the top for a 19 year old, but I do. So, to answer your question, (finally =) I would say that you aren't being "harassed," you're probably having night terrors, and/or are experiencing spiritual things. Satan will do anything to make you believe there is no afterlife, even if that means getting you to believe there are "ghosts" in your house, and you become a ghost when you die. Once again, it might sound crazy. I'm not going to tell you to chant the spirits away, but you should know that if you're a Christian, you have nothing to fear, and if you aren't a Christian, God doesn't want anything bad to happen to you. If you have a Bible, look up verses about fear, and God's help-that might be comforting. And don't worry! If you're a Christian, the Word of God is the weapon you wield against these kind of things!
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Aug 30, 2009, 10:21 AM

How old are you now Bex?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2009, 11:12 AM

The sleep thing sounds like sleep paralysis.

The 'Old Hag" Syndrome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search