Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saladin21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 12:18 PM
    What is the title of a Asian Art film
    Rented title on Netflix, but does not show up in history. It is probably a Chinese Art House Film, (era 2000),but could be Korean. It is about a teenager who loves delivers food for a living on his bike. He is injured as a teenage girl pushes bricks accidentally on him( the girl is deaf) He has a concussion. While she is in jail for the incident, he stays at her small apt and discovers her love of film and about her life. A very uplifting film, but cannot remember name of the movie.

Thanks,
    Saladin21:rolleyes:
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 01:29 PM

Who can forget Meng ying tong nian from 2004?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What's the title of this film! [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie when I was seven or so. Its an late 80's or early 90's movie. All I remember is a boy who always flys his remote controlled airplane, then crashes it and comes across a lake with an old shack next to it. He later finds out the shack is owned by a witch. He also meets a...

What was this asian film called? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching this film as a kid, I'm not sure whether it's Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc... but its definitely asian. It's a similar style to the whole crouching tiger hidden dragon genre, but was made a while ago possibly 90's or even 80's. All I rember is that there are people who...

View more questions Search