Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    constguy53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Trying to find the name of a movie by description
    I am trying to find the anme of a movie about a man that was dying but wanted to complete the building of a new home. I thought the main actor was Kevin Spacey but searched movies with him in them and no titles seemed right. I thought the tile was 'Life is a House" but did not find that title either.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 11:38 AM

I believe it is Life as a House with Kevin Kline

Life as a House (2001)
    JFACLT Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 07:09 AM
    Life as a house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Find a movie title by description [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a fairly new movie. I saw previews on TV but don't remember the name or actors. It's a teenage boy who I think has been kidnapped and hidden away somewhere. Everyone thinks he's dead. His "ghost" comes back home and to school but no one can see or here him. He...

I need the name of a movie from a description [ 3 Answers ]

This movie is sort of a Christmas story it's a real tear jerker, it was one of my mothers favorites, I don't even know who played in it but it is an older movie. It's about a mother with 7-8 children and finds out she is dying or has died and the older child loads the smaller siblings on a sled and...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

View more questions Search