Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rocketmansbro Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Robot type movie
    First time posting on this site,
    Well I saw this movie when I was around 7 years old (17 yrs. Now) so its over 10 years old. Its about these people fighting in giant robot like things where they would get suited up in these huge machines and then just fight I don't remember the plot or much more, its not an animated movie its real life type the people climb into the robots. You can ask about other details (this might help remember). The title of this movie has been driving me crazy for a couple years I can't even remember if it was a good movie or not ha ha. Any help at all would help. Thanks
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Aug 8, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketmansbro
    first time posting on this site,
    well i saw this movie when i was around 7 years old (17 yrs. now) so its over 10 years old. its about these people fighting in giant robot like things where they would get suited up in these huge machines and then just fight i don't remember the plot or much more. you can ask about other details (this might help remember). the title of this movie has been driving me crazy for a couple years i can't even remember if it was a good movie or not ha ha. any help at all would help. thanks
    Is it the movie transformers?

Aug 8, 2008, 09:08 PM
    No it wasn't transformers, it was a real life type not animation, and the robots didn't act on there own they had people inside controlling there movements, thanks though
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Aug 8, 2008, 09:13 PM
    The movie had real characters in cars and robots, not animated.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 8, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Sounds like Robot Jox (1990)

Aug 8, 2008, 09:18 PM
    When was it made ill look into it, but far as I can remember it didn't have the transforming parts associated w/ transformers, like no cars to robots or vice-verca (sp?)

Aug 8, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F
    Sounds like Robot Jox (1990)
    Dude thank god! That's all I can say, hahaha I think that's right! Thanks a bunch I've been thinking of this for a while and just now decided to post and I figure it out in less than like 30 minutes.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 8, 2008, 10:04 PM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's robot movie? [ 10 Answers ]

This movie is about robots fighting each other.. this one scene I remember when one of the robots rises out from being buried in the desert for a long time.. and I think humans conrol them.. I don't know I saw it when I was a kid.. help me out!

80's Movie with a Robot [ 2 Answers ]

This is not much to go on... but... If you can tell me the name, all of your wildest dreams will come true... well maybe? Here is what I remember. I saw it in the 80's in the theater. Basically the only thing I remember was a Robot upper body(shinny metal but shape of a man) and for legs it...

Alien robot movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie, 80's or 90's. A boy finds a alien robot. The boy can get inside and become the robot. Please Help:)

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

Robot nanny movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of this movie that I watched a long time ago. It was about a nanny who was a robot. She cared for a girl that was maybe named Tabitha or Agatha. But what I remember most of all was her dispensing orange juice from her fingertip. Maybe milk too... And I think at the...

View more questions Search