Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mblough Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Late 80s action film
    I've been trying to figure out a movie I saw when I was a kid. I was about 4 or 5 years old, which would make it 1988 or 1989. I can't remember if it was on TV or if it was a vhs. The only thing I remember from the movie was a rope bridge and two teens? Fighting. I think one has a Rambo-like knife. I think the one teen had longer dark hair and maybe some type of bandana or head band. Thanks for the help!
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Jul 18, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Kind of sounds like (White Water Summer)
    mblough Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scarberryt
    Kinda sounds like (White Water Summer)
    That is a good movie but that isn't it. I've also been told that it might be Survival Quest but it isn't that movie either. Thanks for the help though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

Is it too late for legal action? [ 14 Answers ]

We joined a travel club in July this year. It sounded like a great way to be able to save at the time. It was one of these "sign today as you will never be invited to join again" deals. I feel so stupid for having fallen for this. Since then, the company has "closed its membership" and is...

Movie from late 70s, saw on HBO, cartoon/live-action [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of a cartoon/live-action movie I saw as a kid forever. I saw it on HBO in the late 70s around the same time Dot and the Kangaroo and that other Dot movie were playing also. The movie starts with live-action. There is a poor boy I think--they speak in...

View more questions Search