Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2008, 06:44 AM
    70's, 80's, or 90's horror
    Throughout the movie, a father is telling his son bedtime stories and these stories play as the movie. At the end of the movie, the father leaves the room and the boy discovers a monster in his room. Can someone tell me the name of this?
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by azanerd
    Throughout the movie, a father is telling his son bedtime stories and these stories play as the movie. At the end of the movie, the father leaves the room and the boy discovers a monster in his room. Can someone tell me the name of this?
    The movie is called Creep Show
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Mar 12, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by universe
    the movie is called Creep Show
    No. It's not Creepshow. But thank you for trying.
    mr_tman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Comment on universe's post
    I believe you're looking for deadtime stories (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Horror Movie Identification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's, and all I recall is that a boy is in the kitchen chopping some vegetables or fruit and chops off his finger. His mother is swimming (I think) and comes in upset for having been...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

70's Horror Movie [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a 70's horror movie The scenes I remember are I think it's about about a house the people are getting killed in. Saw the advertisements but never saw the movie

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search