Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niteowl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Dead man walks to music-anyone know what film this is?
    This is a film we saw on very late night tele years ago but we can't remember what its called.It had a dead guy who started walking whenever music was played-he walked in a funny way with his head back (coz he was dead,obviously).There were 2 guys who were controlling/following him because the dead guy was going to lead them to his fortune.There was also a 'baddie' who was freaking out about spotting the dead guy everywhere.At one point the baddie was on a submarine and he looked out of the window to see the dead guy walking along the bottom of the ocean.
    That's about the sum of what we remember but we'd love to know what the film was so we can watch it again as its stuck with us.Does anyone know?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Probably Weekend at Bernie's II.
    niteowl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Excellent! Just went and checked title on Amazon and that's definitely the one.Its been bugging us for years! Thank you very much.We are happy now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

What if no one walks me down the ilse. [ 10 Answers ]

Is that appropriate? My dad has been deceased for nearly 10 years and my mom created circumstances after he died with substance abuse that made life rather miserable so I do not want her to do it. I was going to have my Fiance's father walk me down the isle but he died two years ago, my next...

Mom Walks In All The Time [ 8 Answers ]

My mom walks in while I'm taking a shower all the time to give me clothes or to get something out so much that I can't shave my pubes when I really want to. If I do, she will notice and it will be an embaressing thing. Please help. When I tell her I need my privacy, she says, "no you don't. what...

This guy walks into a bar [ 2 Answers ]

... and he hears somebody shout out, "FORTY ONE!".. and the whole place breaks out in laughter. As he walks towards the bar, someone else shouts, "SEVENTEEN!" Again the whole place bursts into laughs. The guy orders his drink, and ask's the bartender, "What the hecks going on in here?" The...

Puppy walks behind me [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 13 week old sheltie puppy. He walks along great on the leash. However, he walks behind me instead of beside or in front of me. I am uncomfortable with this, I want him where I can keep an eye on him. This is a new behavior to me. A pulling dog I know how to deal with, but how do I convince...

View more questions Search