Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lrmtcm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Movie played during Christmas holiday in the 70s
    I'd like the name of a movie that I watched around Christmas when I was a kid. It was about a young woman who was the sole survivor of a plane crash in the jungle (Amazon?). It showed crash victims hanging in their airplane seats from trees. In fact, I believe the girl found the body of her mother hanging from a tree. Anyway, the girl finally finds her way out of the jungle to a river and is rescued. I remember a scene where the girl pulls worms out of her wounds. I believe it may have been based on a true story. I also seem to recall that the actors had British accents. Any help would be appreciated.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Dec 15, 2007, 09:19 PM
    What a wonderful sounding Christmas movie!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 09:50 PM
    I think it could be Miracles Still Happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas? Is it truly a holiday of christianity? [ 13 Answers ]

I've been hearing that christmas is a pagan holiday:however, me myself do believe that it is a holiday to celebrate the birth of christ? Just needing some clarification if Jesus was really born on December 25? God Bless

Old christmas animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what was the tittle of a movie with a sparrow that takes the gold leaves off the statue of the prince and brings it to the poor.And at the end the sparrow dies because he missed to fly south for the winter. Thanks, Horsearound

Animated Christmas Movie [ 4 Answers ]

It's a child's movie, animated. I think it might be about the nutcracker. I'm pretty sure that the opening scene (or somewhere close to the beginning) involves a snowball fight of some sort, or maybe it comes later in the movie... I also remember most of the movie taking place in what I'm going...

Christmas Light Set - Played Music [ 2 Answers ]

When I was growing up my parents had a christmas light set that would play music out of this green box: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/862/christmasboxqb7.jpg If I recall correctly it only has a single button on the box to change the lights flash rate and audio level. This really...

Need Title for Holiday Movie Shown on BYU [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the title of a holiday movie I saw on BYU in 2006 about a man who remembers his childhood christmas during the early part of the 20th century. The man narrates as his childhood unfolds throughout the movie. My description is vague since I saw the movie only once... I would...

View more questions Search