Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Dec 20, 2005, 04:33 PM
    80's Children's Movie: The Tractor Monster
    When I was little I remember watching a movie about a monster that lived underneath a lake. The monster turned out to be a tractor that used to move because of some kind of pulley system. I have been trying to remember the name of the movie for about ten years. If anyone remembers anything, please let me know!
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2005, 08:23 PM
    Do you remember if the movie was Australian? Because what you're describing sounds a lot like this Australian movie that I saw when I was a kid, too. It's called "The Quest" or "Frog Dreaming" (its Australian title). It's about this boy who investigates this spooky lake who the Aboriginees say has a monster at the bottom of it. The monster turns out to just be a donkey engine left at the bottom of the lake. Anyway it's a good movie and here's the link to it at the IMdB:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0091810/

Hope that's it, good luck! :)
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Dec 22, 2005, 12:39 PM
    That's it!! Thanks so much! I was only seven years old when the movie came out and clearly I have forgotten many details! Now I have to see if I can find a copy... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Need help finding out name of an 80's children's movie [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that I saw in the 80's when I was a kid. The details are kind of sketchy, but this is what I remember. Children can step through a mirror and it takes them to another land where an evil witch (not the green mole on the nose kind, more like the snow...

Looking for movie title (monster truck 80's-90s) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much of this movie but I will give you all I can. It starts with a family of about 5(mother, father, teenage son, young brother and sister(not 100% sure about the last 2)) I know there is a little store line at the beginning then it leads into the mother and two young ones at...

View more questions Search