Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loriz Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2005, 09:24 PM
    1978 Chevy Scottsdale
    My husband recently purchased a 1978 Chevy Scottsdale (dirt cheap) it had a broken flexplate, he replaced the parts and the truck ran like butter for awhile. The other day the flex plate broke again. Now I'm not up on mechanical stuff and he tries hard any tranny knowledge would sure be greatly appreciated!

Thank, Loriz
    [email protected] Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 12:45 PM
    I would put a new flexplate in it. I have bought new parts and they be bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 G-20 chevy van 5.7 [ 2 Answers ]

I went out to start van nothing happens .changed battery checked all wiring still nothing.dome light,horn ,and head light work.any suggestions to help me out thanks ed

1977 Chevy love [ 1 Answers ]

What up everybody, I have a 1977 Chevy Luv on my hands and I want to make it a truck that I can go out in the hills and really do some off roading. What should I do to it to make it look like a off roading bad boy, and so I can protect everything I need to protect. Thanks

Need for 79 chevy [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a diagram of the wiring harness for 1979 3/4 ton 4*4 chevy pickup I need to know which wires run to the starter and which post on the starter do they go to Thank you Josh

Need help to convert a 1978 650XS to Café [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings from SF. Need help to convert a 1978 650XS to Café. To begin with, I am trying to find out which gas tank fits to my xs... Hodaka,BSA, Triumph etc... and some advice about converting it into a café would gratly be appreciated. Maybe you have something in you garage that I need? ...

View more questions Search